Soft styling complements classic details.
Bay Bridge has the look of a family heirloom and the feel of brand-new upholstery. Look closer and you'll notice all the vintage details: tightly rolled arms, a rounded footrest, back and side panels lined with welt cord, and round bun feet. Mixed seating options provide plenty of room for relaxing with company.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Attached back cushions
- Reversible plush seat cushions (extra-firm, high-resiliency cushions are also available)
- Square accent pillows with zipper closures and feather filling (custom options are available; standard pillow quantity varies depending on components used in a configuration)
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.