Simply tailored with classic details.
Dana is current and stylish, yet simple enough to withstand the test of time. This modestly scaled style is a great option for small spaces. With a tightly padded back, tailored roll arms and tall tapered feet, Dana fits classic touches into a streamlined design that lends openness to any space. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
40"H x 36"W x 38"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 27"AH
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Reversible high-density seat cushion (extra-firm, high-resiliency cushion is also available)
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power button is located discreetly between the seat and arm to allow you to place surrounding furniture close to the recliner without interfering with the release.
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Also available without power.
- Also available in leather.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.