With its extra-wide seats, Apollo provides ample room for stretching out and getting comfortable. Bucket seating and fully padded footrests allow you to recline in style and comfort, while the overstuffed divided back cushions provide ample support for both back and neck. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 83"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 59"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Lay-flat mechanisms will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.