Casual comfort in an elegant design. Take a seat flanked by pillow-padded arms adorned with large nailhead trim detailing. Automotive-inspired bucket seats provide sink-in comfort, and power reclining mechanisms let you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button. Downtown's sectional components can be arranged into multiple configurations to fit your room's needs.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- 6 in. wall clearance on non-gliding pieces
- Four power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Home button on styles with arms returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.