Versatility meets comfort and longevity. Make a statement with Patton. Large, widely spaced nailhead trim provides a pop of eye-catching detail around the arm. It's split back cushions are overstuffed to provide continuous lumbar and neck support. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 87"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 67"SW × 22"SD × 26"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.