The VIKING STRIPE style is a cotton, transitional rug design from Genevieve Gorder and Capel Rugs. Viking Stripe rugs have a hand knotted construction.
- Style: 1715 , Viking Stripe
- Color: 975 , Driftwood Multi
- Construction: Hand Knotted Rugs
- Contents: 50% Wool, 30% Cotton, 20% Viscose
- Designs: Transitional , Contemporary , Casual , Geometric
- Colors: , Kettle Bone , Alabaster Lapis , Bone Ash , Driftwood Multi
- Pile Height: 3/8"
- Shapes: Misc., Runner, Rectangle
- Country of Origin: India
Capel Rugs recommends rug padding with every rug.