1. Cottonwood and Alder give additional strength, durability and beauty.
2. Wood tone lacquer coating gives depth, color and clarity.
3. The newest attraction for dining groups is the Counter Height Dining Tables.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Selected hardwoods featuring Cottonwood and Alder.
- 2. Multi-step lacquer finish.
- 3. Counter Height Dinning Table utilizes Cottonwood and alder veneers.
- 4. Chairs are made from solid Cottonwood; seats utilize nylon fabric for durability.
- 5. Designed to seat up to eight people.
- 6. Lodge buffet is completely finished so it may be utilized without the hutch.
- 7. Lodge hutch features wine storage, utensil drawers and lighted areas to display your collectibles.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.