1. Featuring 100 Solid Pine.
2. Eight step hand rubbed finish. Pieces in our Antique collection have a soft multi color finish to resemble real recovered wood. Solid wood is hand brushed painted and given a final clear lacquer nitrocellulose coating that protects colors and is smooth to the touch.
3. Nail head trim features solid wrought iron with a durable powder paint in a "rust" finish.
4. Chairs are fully assembled100 solid wood with bonded leather upholstered seat on comfortable cushion.
5. Mortise and tenon joinery construction on solid frames.
1. Selected pine a great value.
2. Eight step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquercoating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed or fade. Sealed finish will not stain your clothes.
3. Adds functionality and value providing a special hand made artisan look.
4. Soft seat adds comfort.
5. Solid joinery construction adds durability.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
- 1. Solid pine construction, doors feature solid poplar wood.
- 2. Six-step, multi-color distressed nitrocellulose finish on hand brushed wood.
- 3. Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frame.
- 4. Magnet catches on doors.
- 5. Hand-forged iron pulls.
- 6. Iron mesh features high-quality, oven-treated paint.
- 7. May be used as Buffet or Console, features a fixed shelf all across.