1. Solid Wood on Top.
2. Multi color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Trim features iron with hand applied nailheads.
4. Heavy hand forged Iron base.
5. Chairs are 100 solid wood. Nitrocellulose lacquer finish protects your clothes.
6. Bonded leather on chair seats.
1. Great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquercoating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed or fade. Sealed finish will not stain your clothes.
3. Adds value and a special hand made artisan look.
4. Adds comfort.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
- 1. Solid Wood on Top and Pine Wood on base.
- 2. Original "barrel" design features convenient, hand-forged foot-rest.
- 3. Multi-color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
- 4. Chairs are 100% solid wood. Nitrocellulose lacquer finish protects your clothes.
- 5. Bonded leather on chair seats.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.