1. Solid Wood on Top.
2. Multi color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Trim features iron with hand applied nailheads.
4. Heavy hand forged Iron base.
5. Chairs are 100 solid wood. Nitrocellulose lacquer finish protects your clothes.
6. Bonded leather on chair seats.
1. Great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquercoating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed or fade. Sealed finish will not stain your clothes.
3. Adds value and a special hand made artisan look.
4. Adds comfort.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
- 1. Copper top is hand hammered and fired like old world tradition.
- 2. Solid wrought iron metal base forged by hand.
- 3. Top available in 47" and 60" diameter.
- 4. Chairs have a metal framework with padded seat and feature a wooden slat on back rest.
- 5. Optional matching Lazy Susan.