1. Featuring solid wood.
2. Soft multi color distressed finish on hand brushed wood.
3. Barn doors with functional rolling mechanism add a unique look.
4. Mortise and tenon construction on all casegoods.
5. One fixed shelf behind all doors. Back panel includes wire-management grommets to organize cables of components.
6. Side doors feature glass fronts to protect inside from dust.
7. All pieces feature hand-wrought metal band around top.
8. Hand-wrought handles on doors.
9. TV stand sizes: 60", 70" and 80" wide.
1. Select pine offers a great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish gives an antique look and added protection with clear lacquer
coating. This nitrocellulose base finish wont bleed fade or stain clothes.
3. Quality construction offers you years of lasting service.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every single piece.
5. Adds functionality.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.