1. The firing gives the copper its many variations and makes each top a work of
art. No two tops will match, but will blend together.
2. Selected wood a great value
3. Multi-step lacquer finish protects wood and adds depth.
4. Provides additional strength on drawers.
5. Makes sturdy and durable quality cases.
6. Ensures a smooth glide and easy operation.
- 1. Real copper on tops and drawer fronts. Copper is hand-hammered and fired
- using old world traditional techniques.
- 2. Solid hardwoods and veneers
- 3. Nine step lacquer finish, hand rubbed corners.
- 4. Front Dovetail drawer construction.
- 5. Mortise and tenon joint construction on solid wood frames
- 6. Metal ball-bearing glides on drawers.
- 7. Metal hardware.
- 8. One removable shelf behind each door
- 9. Elegant smoked glass door features 1.5" bevel