1. The firing gives the copper its many variations and makes each top a work of
art. No two tops will match, but will blend together.
2. Selected wood a great value
3. Multi-step lacquer finish protects wood and adds depth.
4. Provides additional strength on drawers.
5. Makes sturdy and durable quality cases.
6. Ensures a smooth glide and easy operation.
- 1. Real copper on tops and drawer fronts. Copper is hand-hammered and fired
- using old world traditional techniques.
- 2. Solid hardwoods and veneers
- 3. Nine step lacquer finish, hand rubbed corners.
- 4. Front Dovetail drawer construction.
- 5. Mortise and tenon joint construction on solid wood frames
- 6. Metal ball-bearing glides on drawers.
- 7. Metal hardware.
- 8. One removable shelf behind each door
- 9. Elegant smoked glass door features 1.5" bevel
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.