1. The firing gives copper its many variations and makes each top a work of art.
No two tops will match, but are finished to blend together.
2. Solid wood provides strength and durability.
3. Rich deep stain adds old world beauty.
4. Drawers provide convenient storage.
5. Legs can be unscrewed to protect during transportation and handling.
- 1. Real copper tops and drawer fronts, hand hammered and fired using old world technique.
- 2. Featuring solid wood construction.
- 3. Black rubbed multi-step finish.
- 4. Functional drawers.
- 5. Hand turned legs.