1. Featuring solid pine construction.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with hand distressed two tone finish to resemble natural weathered wood.
3. Hand wrought iron pulls are unique and durable.
4. Quality solid wood drawers feature English dovetailing on fronts. Ball bearing metal glides.
5. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
6. Bases on casegoods feature hand forged iron.
1. First grade select pine offers a great value.
2. Hand distressed finish adds character.
3. Oven treated paint on solid wrought iron will last a life time.
4. Metal glides ensure a smooth glide. Glides keep drawers safely in place no wood stop needed. English dovetailing will provide many years of use.
5. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece.
6. Adds value and a special hand made artisan look.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.