1. This outstanding Collection features Parota wood native from Mexico and South America on top.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery tongue and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating on SOLID TOP allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. Drawer fronts and body feature mango wood with a multi step lacquer finish.
6. Custom metal pulls and hand wrought metal base adds stunning value.
7. Fixed shelf behind door.
8. Two additional drawers for extra storage.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.