1. This outstanding Collection features Parota wood on tops and Mango wood on the rest of the casepieces.
2. Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and engineered 14" solid wood tops.
3. Drawer fronts featuring hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls.
4. Clear lacquer coating on tops and headboard panels allow the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
5. Solid wood drawers feature front English dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides. Top drawers on Dresser and Nightstand are lined with durable microfiber.
6. All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
7. Mirror features beveled glass.
8. Bedroom bench doubles as dining table bench. Ships KD.
9. Available in Queen Eastern King and California King sizes.
10. Requires Box Spring may be used with adjustable mattresses.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making. Engineered tops offer more stability to solid wood.
3. Deep drawers on case pieces add functionality.
4. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
5. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation ondrawers. Durable micro fiber protects delicate clothes and will not tear or scratch like felt lining does.
6. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
7. Adds value and elegance.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.