1.This Collection features Parota wood on tops, species is native to Mexico and South America.
2. "Engineered top" is solid parota frame around 1/4" solid Parota planks glued to a stable board to add strength.
3. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery, tongue and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
4. Clear lacquer coating on the top.
5. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
6. Bar features on working side: dry sink, two utility drawers with metal glides, storage behind two door, and bottle rack. Also features metal foot rest.
7. IFD867BS30 and IFD865BS30: feature a comfortable upholstered seat with durable faux leather that s easy to clean. IFD866BS2430 is a backless adjustable stool that works with any counter height or bar height top
8. IFD866MIRR-BAR may hold 22 wine glasses, also features bevel glass and and a functional shelf to hold more bottles or more glasses.
9. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailed drawers and ball bearing glides.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. Allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
5. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
6. Bar with good storage capacity is convenient and functional.
7. Comfortable seating to last a life time
8. Makes for a great complement to the bar great functionality and look.
9. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.