1. Long lasting American oak gives beauty and durability for years to come.
2. Gives protection and adds depth and character to the wood.
3. Detailed antiquing process including wood distressing and hand applied dry brushing burnt edges.
4. Provides additional strength on drawers.
5. Makes sturdy and durable quality cases.
6. Ensures a smooth glide and easy operation.
7. Easy, smooth drawer access and full view.
8. Eleven drawers for ample storage.
- 1. Selected woods featuring solid American oak and veneers.
- 2. Nine step lacquer finish.
- 3. Hand rubbed antique detailing.
- 4. Front dovetail solid wood drawers with solid oak fronts.
- 5. Mortise and tenon joint construction on all case pieces.
- 6. Full extension glides on drawers on all case pieces.
- 7. Metal hardware.
- 8. Two drawer storage footboard with full extension glides.
- 9. Beveled mirror on solid oak frame.
- 10. Generous size dresser.
- 11. Featuring beautiful hand painted faux slate on headboard, footboard and mirror.