1. This wood and metal combination occasional table group features beautiful mango wood on solid wood frame construction.
2. Metal trim with hand-applied nail-heads accentuate tops.
3. Heavy, hand forged iron bases with a streamlined styling and a nail-head detail on each leg.
4. Multi-step lacquer finish with soft multi-color variation a stain base to enhances natural wood grain.
5. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
6. Oversized custom iron pulls are unique and comfortable to use.
7. Solid wood drawers feature front English dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides.
8. Oversized drawers with generous room for storage.
1. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
2. Adds unique rustic look to this collection.
3. Adds value.
4. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
5. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
6. Unique design with rustic appeal.
7. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
8. Deep drawers on all case pieces add functionality.