1. Mango wood is a durable wood with a unique grain. Taken from fruit-harvest lands, this wood is 100% sustainable.
2. Wood is hand-distressed and finished with a multi step nitrocellulose finish that protects and enhances wood grain.
3. Solid wood construction offers life-time durability.
4. Solid iron a true value.
5. Characteristic of true craftsmanship, dovetailed joinery adds strength and metal glides ensure a smooth, effortless glide.
6. Adds function and convenience, especially for limited living spaces.
- 1. Featuring sustainable Mango wood.
- 2. Rich, seven-step mahogany finish.
- 3. Solid wood, mortise and tenon case construction on every piece.
- 4. Beautifully turned, hand-painted solid cast-iron bases.
- 5. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery on fronts and ball-bearing metal glides on all drawers.
- 6. All occasional tables include storage drawers and wooden shelf for additional storage space.
- 7. Hand-turned, wooden pulls.