1. IFD300BISTRO-T: The firing gives the copper its many colors variations and makes each top a work of art.
2. IFD399BISTRO-T: Gives the appearance of a copper top, with the afforability of a metal top.
3. IFD628BISTRO-T: Offers a sustainable and natural product, with no negative impact on the enviroment.
4. IFD660BISTRO-T: Heavy, solid wood provides a rich look with a natural two-tone.
1. IFD301BISTRO-B: Matches our IFD300 barstools and metal bases on Valencia Collection.
2. IFD302BISTRO-B: Maximum leg movility still providing comfort with the included footrest.
3- IFD399BISTRO-B: Leg design allows for free movement of legs when seating. Convenient shelf that provides extra space, great for ice buckets.
- 1. IFD300BISTRO-T: Featuring a beautiful hand-hammered REAL copper top. The copper is hammered and then fired like in the old worls tradition.
- 2. IFD399BISTRO-T: Copper finished metal top.
- 3. IFD628BISTRO-T: Coconut palm wood is a by-product of coconut indutry, therefore considered “greener" than bamboo, Wood grain pattern and natural coloring is as exciting as other more costly exotic woods.
- 4. IFD660BISTRO-T: Featuring Guamuchil wood, a strong and durable wood native to Mexico and South America.
- 1. IFD301BISTRO-B: Valencia collection bistro base.
- 2. IFD302BISTRO-B: Hand forged iron pedestal base with footrest.
- 3- IFD399BISTRO-B: Hand forged iron base, hourglass shape with metla shelf included.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.