1. IFD300BISTRO-T: The firing gives the copper its many colors variations and makes each top a work of art.
2. IFD399BISTRO-T: Gives the appearance of a copper top, with the afforability of a metal top.
3. IFD628BISTRO-T: Offers a sustainable and natural product, with no negative impact on the enviroment.
4. IFD660BISTRO-T: Heavy, solid wood provides a rich look with a natural two-tone.
1. IFD301BISTRO-B: Matches our IFD300 barstools and metal bases on Valencia Collection.
2. IFD302BISTRO-B: Maximum leg movility still providing comfort with the included footrest.
3- IFD399BISTRO-B: Leg design allows for free movement of legs when seating. Convenient shelf that provides extra space, great for ice buckets.
- 1. IFD300BISTRO-T: Featuring a beautiful hand-hammered REAL copper top. The copper is hammered and then fired like in the old worls tradition.
- 2. IFD399BISTRO-T: Copper finished metal top.
- 3. IFD628BISTRO-T: Coconut palm wood is a by-product of coconut indutry, therefore considered “greener" than bamboo, Wood grain pattern and natural coloring is as exciting as other more costly exotic woods.
- 4. IFD660BISTRO-T: Featuring Guamuchil wood, a strong and durable wood native to Mexico and South America.
- 1. IFD301BISTRO-B: Valencia collection bistro base.
- 2. IFD302BISTRO-B: Hand forged iron pedestal base with footrest.
- 3- IFD399BISTRO-B: Hand forged iron base, hourglass shape with metla shelf included.