1. Mango wood is a durable hardwood that can service for years.
2. Makes sturdy and durable drawers for everyday use.
3. Protects wood and enhances wood grain.
4. Wood handles give a relaxed touch while bringing the look together.
5. Provides smooth drawer operation.
6. Add a special hand-made artisan look.
7. More perceived value.
8. High quality joinery construction provides long lasting service.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Mango wood on tops, sides, panels and fronts.
- 2. English dovetail joinery on fronts of solid pine construction drawers.
- 3. Multi-step lacquer finish.
- 4. Wood carved turned handles on drawers.
- 5. Extension glides on all drawers.
- 6. Hand turned legs can be unscrewed to protect during transportation and handling.
- 7. Beveled Mirror.
- 8. Mortise and tenon case construction on every piece.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.