1. Featuring solid wood.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with a soft multi color finish and a golden patina.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. On Bookcases Both 55" and 70" high are finished on both sides have functional casters are open on 4 sides.
All shelves are fixed.
1. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
4. Finished and open on all sides these two versatile bookcases can also be used as roomseparators.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.