1. Featuring 100% solid pine. Floated panel construction on all tops.
2. Beautiful weathered gray finish is applied to wire-brushed and hand applied "worm-wood" distressing to truly resemble time worn wood.
3. Mortise and tenon construction on all pieces.
4. Glass on doors.
5. 100% solid wood drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
6. Metal ball bearing glides on all drawers.
7. Wood carved pulls.
8. Shelves are fixed. Two shelves behind glass doors.
1. First grade select pine for a great value. Floated panel construction provides stability to solid wood.
2. Hand distressed finish adds character and value.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every single piece.
4. Durable and sturdy drawers for everyday use.
5. Smooth glide that lasts a life time.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.