1. Featuring 100 solid pine.
2. Multi step Black finish on distressed wood. Tops feature a medium brown stain that provides depth and characted to solid pine.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Solid tops are floated to allow woods natural movement.
5. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailing on fronts and ball bearing metal glides.
6. Barn doors on Dresser Chest and Media Chest offer convenience and rustic appeal.
7. Custom pulls with non chip finish.
8. Available in Queen Eastern King and California King sizes.
9. Requires Box Spring may be used with adjustable mattresses.
1. Solid select pine offers a great value.
2. Six step hand rubbed finish provides an antique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every single piece.
4. Metal glides ensure a smooth glide. Glides keep drawers safely in place. English dovetailing on drawer construction guarantee many years of use.
5. Offers an updated trendy configuration in a comfortable rustic look.
6. Durability and value.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.