1. Made of solid select pine.
2. Black rubbed multi step lacquer finish with a grayish undertone.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Beautiful woven iron design on headboard top is hand wrought. This design element is elegantly carried over to the dressernightstand doors. Also featuring fluted posts for an authentic old world look.
5. Drawers feature ball bearing metal glides and English dovetailing on drawer fronts. Top drawers on dresser are lined with microfiber.
6. Available in Queen Eastern King and California King sizes.
7. Requires Box Spring. May be used with adjustable bases for mattresses. Benefits:
1. First grade select pine for a great value.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece. Product care
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.