1. Made of solid select pine.
2. Multi-step lacquer finish with a dry brush latte finish.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Beautiful woven iron design door panels.
5. Drawers feature ball-bearing metal glides and English dovetailing on drawer fronts.
6. Wire management grommets on back panel, to accommodate DVD's and other electronics. Open compartment door allows usage of remote control Benefits:
1. First grade, select pine for a great value.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece. Product care
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.