1. Featuring solid ponderosa pine with a hand rubbed finish.
2. Chairs are built with mortise and tenon joinery on every solid wood plank.
3. Durable polyester cushions with a linen look. Benefits:
1. First grade select pine for a great value.
2. Quality construction offers you years of lasting service. Product care
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.