1. The firing gives the cooper its many variations and makes each top a work of art, no tops will match, but are finished to blend together.
2. Distressing gives a rustic appeal, while the lacquer finish protects and adds durability to the wood.
3. Heavy hand forged Artisan base adds value and an attractive old world look.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).
- 1. Real copper tops, hand hammered and fired using a hand applied old world finishing technique.
- 2. Tops are framed in a hand-distressed solid wood frame with a protective lacquer finish.
- 3. Iron base, hand forged and hand painted black with copper patina. *(Copper, Wood & Forged Iron Base)
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.