1.The Parota Collection is embellished with butterfly joints that also help keep the solid wood planks together. Benefits:
1. When the expansion and contraction of solid wood occurs millimeter wide gaps will appear but will be kept controlled by these hand carved joints. Finger joints and steel bracket inserts on the bottom of the tops are also used between the solid wood beams to help conceal gaps and allow natural wood movement. Product care
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
- Hand forged iron on chocolate-finished iron base w/ Adjustable turning mechanism allows base to be adjusted to a bistro table of 36" or 42" in height
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.