1. Only the best selection on first grade pine is used.
2. The copper is real hand hammered and fired just like in the old world tradition. The firing give the copper its many tone variations and makes each piece a work of art. No two panels will match, but the entire collection blends well when together.
3. The multi-step urethane base lacquer used will prolong the lifespan of this unit standing the test of time. The deep brown tone makes the copper panels stand out to the eye.
4. Mortise and tenon joint construction make this piece sturdy and strong, allowing it to stand the test of time.
5. The base is made from hand forged metal work, enriching the looks of the set. Base has also been finished in a urethane base lacquered finish.
6. Function and value.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).