1.- Only the best selection of first grade pine is used.
2.- The copper is real hand hammered and fired just like in the old world tradition. The firing give the copper it's many tone variations and makes each piece a work of art. No two panels will match, but the entire collection blends well when together.
3.- The multi-step urethane base lacquer used will prolong the lifespan of this unit standing the test of time. The deep brown tone makes the copper panels stand out to the eye.
4.- Mortise and tenon joint construction make this piece sturdy and strong, allowing it to stand the test of time.
5.- The base is made from hand forged metal work, enriching the looks of the set. Base has also been finished in a urethane base lacquered finish.
6.- Function and value.
- 1.- Solid wood construction from select pine wood.
- 2.- Real Copper used on door panels which has been hand hammered and fired.
- 3.- Multi-step urethane based lacquer finish
- 4.- Mortise and tenon joint construction.
- 5.- Hand forged metal base.
- 6.- Footprint on stand is 2 doors and 2 adjustable shelves.
- 7.- Footprint on bookcase is 2 doors on bottom and 2 adjustable shelves in its upper section.
Delivery and installation is available for nearly every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation in Northeast Pennsylvania and the surrounding regions. We routinely deliver to all points within a 100-mile radius of our stores. Residential delivery to other parts of the country may be available. Please inquire.