1. The copper is hand hammered and fired just like the old world tradition. The firing gives the copper its many variations and makes each piece a work of art. No panels will match, but the entire collection blends together. Copper has been protected with a final clear lacquer coating.
2. Selected pine a great value.
3. Enhances old world look and protects wood
4. Provides additional strength on drawers.
5. Makes sturdy and durable quality cases.
7. Full view and smooth glide on drawers.
8. Function and value.
- 1. Real copper on drawer fronts.
- 2. 100% solid pine construction.
- 3. Multi- step lacquer finish.
- 4. Front dovetail drawer construction, made of solid pine.
- 5. Mortise and tenon joint construction on all case pieces.
- 6. Hand forged hardware on doors and drawers.
- 7. Full extension glides on all drawers.
- 8. On IFD301STAND: two removable shelves in the middle, and a removable shelf behind each door.
- 9. On IFD315STAND: two small drawers, two shelves with DVD/CD trays behind each door, and one fixed shelf behind glass doors for DVD Player and/or Receiver.