1. Selected pine a great value.
2. Multi-step lacquer finish protects wood and adds character. Wood distressing adds old world appeal.
3. Provides additional strength on drawers.
4. Makes sturdy and durable quality cases.
5. Full view and smooth glide on drawers.
6. Great value.
7. The copper is hand hammered and fired just like the old world tradition. The firing gives the copper its many variations and makes each panel a work of art. No two panels will match, but the entire collection blends together. Copper has been protected with and final clear lacquer coating.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).