1. Real copper tops, hand hammered and fired using a hand applied old world finishing technique.
2. Texturized iron base, hand forged and hand painted lacquer process.
3. Distressed pine finished with a multi step lacquer process.
4. Storage tables feature two drawers on the Cocktail table, one on the End table, two on the Console table, and one on the Chairside table. All drawers include ball bearing glides.
5. Nail head trim around top and on drawer front frame.
*(Copper, Wood & Iron Base) Benefits:
1. The firing gives the copper its many variations and makes each top a work of art. No two tops will match, but are finished to blend together.
2. Lacquer finish gives protection and depth to the wood.
3. Storage tables are an extra value.
4. Completes the unique old world look. Product care
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.