1. Features solid hard wood frame and an assortment of multiple wood species including Parota Mango and Pine.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with a deep brown stain provides character and depth.
3. Solid wood drawers feature front English dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides.
4. Top drawers on Dresser and Nightstand are lined with durable microfiber.
5. All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
6. Metal pulls on all case pieces.
7. Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand distressed wood and engineered 14" solid wood tops.
8. Bolt on rails.
9. Available in Queen Eastern King and California King sizes.
10. Requires Box Spring may be used with adjustable mattresses.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Lacquer coating is durable and easy to clean.
3. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
4. Durable micro fiber protects delicate clothes and will not tear or scratch like felt lining does.
5. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
6. Adds percieved value.
7. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making. Engineered tops offer more stability to solid wood.
8. Adds durability
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.