1. Selected first class pine wood which provide a high value.
2. Multi-step lacquered finish protects the wood and adds character. Wood distressing provides it an old world appeal.
3. Dovetail drawer construction make them stronger for heavy use, and more durable.
4. Mortise and tenon joint construction make the collection very solid and sturdy.
5. Extension glides allow better access into drawer space.
6. 1-1/2" beveled mirror provides added value.
7. The copper is hand hammered and hand fired which give each copper pannel a unique and individual appearance. No two pannels are a like, but the collection as a whole will blend together. The copper sheet has been protected with a lacquered finish.
8. The hand forged metal iron accent povides it with and old world appeal.
The photos of product shown in out website and online catalog are only representative and factors like differences in computer monitors and lighting alter the way the product color finish looks in person. At IFD each piece is individualy made and each will have distictive wood grain, knots and other properties specific to solid wood. Due to these factors we cannot guarantee accuracy of photos and actual products received.
Occasionally there may be product descriptions on our site, catalog or promotions that contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this information at any time without prior notice (including after order hast been submitted).