1. Featuring solid pine.
2. Multi-step lacquer finish in a "drift-wood" finish.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Microfiber-lined top dresser drawers. Ball-bearing metal glides. Magnetic catches on doors.
5. Functional wheels on Dresser and Nightstand.
6. Footboard is available as a bench with storage compartment, or as a plain panel footboard, your choice.
7. Doesn't require box spring.
8. Available in Queen, Eastern King and California King sizes.
1. First grade select pine for a great value.
2. Hand applied finish adds special character and makes each piece unique.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
4. Adds quality for a long lasting service. Adds value.
5. Easy to move.
6. Adds convenient storage space.