1. Featuring solid pine.
2. Multi step nitrocellulose based lacquer finish in a beautiful distressed vintage white finish.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. English dovetail construction on solid wood drawer fronts.
5. Microfiber lined top dresser drawers. Ball bearing metal glides. Magnetic catches on doors. These are just a few quality characteristics that make our Old World Terra Bedroom functional as well as beautiful.
6. Headboard is hand tufted in a fabric with a linen feel.
7. Requires box spring.
8. Available in Queen Eastern King and California King sizes.
1. First grade select pine for a great value.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.